These Terms and Conditions regulate use of the online website www.mindbookness.org, for which Laura Tejerina García (hereinafter, Mindbookness) is legally responsible. By accepting them, the User declares that they have read, understand and comprehend what is set out here and that they assume all their obligations. If the User does not agree with the content of this document, they must leave this website and may not access or use the services it offers. Likewise, the User accepts expressly and without exception that access to and use of this website, its services and the content of these services is under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
These Conditions will be accepted by the parties, and may be modified at any time and without prior notice, so it will be the responsibility of the User to read them each time they make a purchase or contract. The conditions in force at the time of conclusion of the contract will be those that are applicable.
User account and error correction
In order to use this website, you must register by creating a “User Account” and subscribe to one of the available plans. You can register at any time by filling in the registration questionnaire, indicating the data requested and making the corresponding payment. Once registered, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the process has been successful and a reminder of the access data.
From the User account you will be able to check the billing history, change the password, carry out other procedures or formalities related to your contracts, check the personal information and, if necessary, correct any errors that may have existed when entering the data (or update them).
By registering, the User agrees to use this service only for private purposes and not for commercial purposes, except with the express consent of the party responsible for this website.
Contracting the Service
The restricted contents will be accessible once the User registers and acquires some of the available plans, the price of which will vary depending on the total number of services or functionalities they wish to enjoy and the frequency of payment (monthly or yearly). The service plans and their corresponding prices, which will be shown beforehand prior to contracting, can be found on the following URL: https://mindbookness.org/planes-mindbookness/
The memberships are for individual use, so you are not allowed to authorize others than the User to use your account, not being permitted to share access data with any third party.
When contracting the service, an electronic contract is formalised, executed under Spanish regulations and specifically under the legal regime imposed by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and by Law 03/2014, of March 27, General for the Defence of Consumers and Users.
The electronic contract will not be filed by a third party and the language for its conclusion is English. These Conditions may be saved and reproduced at any time by the User who makes a contract using the options on his Internet browser and must be accepted before proceeding to pay for the services.
The registration and hiring process at “Mindbookness” is very simple. Go to the section “Join the club!” and select the plan you wish to purchase by clicking on the “I want it!” button, fill in the form and click on “Register”, accept these Conditions and choose the means of payment from those offered (see following sections).
Once the contract has been formalised, we will send you an e-mail detailing the details of the contract and the invoice. If you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours, or if you notice any error in the data entered, please contact us.
The User may register for one of the following plans:
- Mindbookness Explorer: Allows you to download from your private area, every month, the reading card corresponding to the book that is currently being read in the club. In addition, as long as you keep your subscription active, you will be able to download the cards for all the months prior to your registration.
- Mindbookness Club: It includes the same as Mindbookness Explorer, plus access to the official Mindbookness Facebook group for the duration of your membership. In your private area, you will be able to download the reading sheets and will have a direct link to the Facebook group, where you will request access by indicating your order number. When the user cancels his subscription, he ceases to be a member of Mindbookness and will be removed from the Facebook group.
- Mindbookness Gold: It includes the same as Mindbookness Club, and also receives one coaching session per month, consisting of an online accompaniment/advice/training personalized session, to help the person apply the contents of the book to their daily life. In your private area, you will have access to reading cards, direct link to the Facebook group and an appointment request system for his online session. If there is more than one coach, you will be able to choose from those available in the selected slots. Once the request has been made, you will receive an appointment confirmation e-mail or a personal e-mail to arrange another available time. The coaching sessions will be carried out through the platform agreed between coach and client (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc.).
All plans, both monthly and annual, for all memberships, have a free 30-day trial period.
The services offered on this website are based on a subscription system. By contracting our services, the User agrees to pay for the service periodically (either monthly or quarterly, depending on the option chosen when contracting) for as long as they are interested in using it.
On the expiry date, the service will be renewed automatically, with the User authorising the periodic charge according to the form of payment chosen. There is no commitment to stay, so you can unsubscribe whenever you want, following the instructions in the section ” Unsubscribing, cancellation and blocking”.
“Mindbookness” offers simple payment methods:
- Credit or debit card (Stripe)
The conditions for each of these payment methods are specified below.
- Credit or debit card
Payment via credit or debit card is made using the secure payment gateway of Stripe. Via this payment method, “Mindbookness” never collects or handles any customer data related to their card number. All data are processed directly by Stripe, such that “Mindbookness” may always offer optimal security, transparency and confidentiality in the transaction.
You can also make payments using your PayPal account. With this payment method, “Mindbookness” never collects or manages any bank data. All data are processed directly by PayPal such that “Mindbookness” may always offer optimal transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Prices, taxes, tariffs and duties
The prices of the services and plans are established in the rates section of this website, or in the file corresponding to each service. Prices are expressed in euros.
The following taxes will apply on the services offered on our website.
- The price of the services provided to customers who have a billing address in mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands includes VAT.
- The price of the services provided to customers who have a billing address in other EU countries, and if the buyer is an individual, includes the country of origin’s VAT.
- The price of the services provided to customers who have a billing address in other EU countries, and if the buyer is a business or professional, does NOT include VAT provided that they are registered in the Intra-Community Operators Register (in which case they must provide us with a valid tax identification code). If they are not registered as an Intra-Community Operator, the service price will include the VAT corresponding to the country of origin.
- The price of the services provided to customers who have a billing address in the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla and, in general, any country outside the EU, does NOT include VAT, given that the transaction is treated as an export. The price indicated for each service it’s the final price to these destinations.
Unsubscribing, cancellation and blocking
User accounts are not deleted for lack of use. Users can cancel their accounts by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or they can cancel their accounts through their account profile.
The service will remain active as long as the amounts accrued for its use are paid in time and form. In the event of cancellation of the service over a period of time by the User, no refund will be made for the time not enjoyed.
In the event of non-payment of the service, it may be temporarily suspended until the situation of non-payment has been resolved by the User. If more time elapses, the service will be cancelled, a situation that does not exempt the User from paying for the proportional part of the service that they were able to use before the suspension.
“Mindbookness” reserves the right to block access to the service (or directly delete the User account) without prior notice, if you use it in an illegal manner, breach the obligations and rules set out here, or misuse the application, which will be communicated by e-mail. Blocking or deleting the User account will have no effect on the obligation to pay for the service purchased if it has already been provided, if that is the case.
In exceptional cases, at the discretion of the administrators of “Mindbookness”, and assessing the seriousness of the fact, the administrators may choose to warn the offending user, before deleting or blocking their account permanently.
By registering as a User, you agree that the owners of this site reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to modify or discontinue this website and its services, or to remove data provided, either temporarily or permanently.
Refunds and Dispute Resolution
Due to the nature of the services, this will be considered executed when contracting the service, and therefore the right of withdrawal established in Law 3/2014, of March 27, on the Defence of Consumers and Users, is not applicable.
The money will only be refunded in the event of a technical error (double charge) or if the User has mistakenly contracted more than one membership.
As required by new European regulations, the User is hereby informed of the existence of a European platform for online dispute resolution. Thus, in order to resolve consumer disputes (pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013), you can access European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&lng=ES